KickStarter Journal Day 6



Today is Day 6 of my KickStarter campaign. The campaign is at a bit of a stalemate with no new backers in the last couple of days. How do I feel? I can't lie I do feel a bit disappointed. So what kind of advice can I share today?

For me when things aren't going the way I would like them to be going, I like to look up motivational images. The late Zig Ziglar was once asked, "Is motivation permanent?" He replied, "No, and neither is bathing that's why I recommend it daily."

So today to motivate me and for you if you are following my journal I found this image of Nick Vujic, the man with no arms and no leg, to focus on.



Attitude is everything when you try to bring something amazing into the world. So with the above image I will continue talking to potential backers tomorrow and praying that others will help.

I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings,
Orlando Javien Jr., The Man of Many Hats