89% Funded KickStarter Journal Day 25-26


We are at the home stretch of our KickStarter campaign. With only 5 days to go we are now 89% funded. Whopee!

What lesson can I share today? Today's lesson is on getting out of your comfort zone. If you plan on using crowdfunding for your project and you aren't comfortable asking for help especially monetary help then prepare to be uncomfortable.

It was my hope that one quick email would be sufficient to get enough backing for my project.  That was wishful thinking. No, In order to have gotten this far I sent out a newsletter every week. I mentioned it every chance I got at social gatherings. I had numerous one on one meetings with friends and family and I sent out friendly reminders via text especially now that the deadline is approaching.

Now I hope I wasn't a pest. But what I learned in my journey is that "A person's success in life can usually be measured by the number of uncomfortable conversations he or she is willing to have." - Tim Ferriss

So prepare to be uncomfortable because that's where growth occurs.

To a Life Beyond Ordinary!

Orlando Javien Jr., The Man of Many Hats

To follow my entire KickStarter Journal click here.