LostandConfusedCatholic.com



Are you seeking answers about the Catholic faith? Have you searched the internet only to find negative views of the church? Have you found some positive Catholic resources that left you positive but still confused?

If you said "Yes" to any of the above questions then you have arrived at the right place. In 2010 I had many questions about the faith. Wanting answers I began searching the internet. I searched terms like: "The Case for the Catholic Church" and "Is the Catholic Church wrong?" Instead of finding favorable sites, I found sites that were aimed at bashing the church and I found myself lost and confused.

Even though I didn't find the answers on the internet I continued to seek and to make a long story short I was eventually confirmed on April 23, 2011. I have now been a Catholic for about five years and every day I fall more and more in love with the church. 

Although I made the commitment to the church I still had some questions. Since I am a simple man, I like simple answers. This website was created to bring together stories and videos of simple answers to the complex questions of the Catholic faith. As I find them I will post them to this website. I hope you find this site useful in your journey to holiness.

To a faith beyond ordinary!
Orlando Javien Jr.