KickStarter Journal Day 4


It's Day 4 of my KickStarter campaign. Now as I said in Day 2, it was my goal to be patient and wait until the end of day to see the status of my campaign. Now I can honestly say that I was patient but... My little cheerleader, my little girl, she couldn't wait to check on the project and share with me the great news. The great news that we got another backer today. We now have 4 backers in 4 days and we are already 14% funded. Yeah!

For those who are thinking about starting a KickStarter campaign I have one lesson for you today. The lesson comes from Sirach 6:14-15 "A faithful friend is a sturdy shelter: he that has found one has found a treasure. There is nothing so precious as a faithful friend, and no scales can measure his excellence."

Why is this verse important? It is important because it's your friends and family that will be your best backers. I have yet to get backing from a complete stranger that just happend to find my project interesting. So to my friends and family that have backed me with either their pledges or their support on social media, "Thanks for being there for me, I'm grateful for you!"

To Extraordinary Friendships!
Orlando Javien Jr., The Man of Many Hats