KickStarter Journal Day 10


Good morning and welcome to Day 10 of my KickStarter Journal! 

It's day 10 and there has been very little activity since the surge I saw last week. It is to be expected. I mean people have lives. No one besides myself is watching everyday to see if the pledge number goes up. 

So the lesson for today is on planning. Because I have an idea of the mindset of people, I realize that I will need to remind them again soon to keep the momentum and at the same time not harrass them. So my plan for the upcoming weeks is to unveil a couple of comic strips that relate to my book. I plan on unveiling one each week until the campaign comes to a close.

I plan to use it like a movie trailer that allows my audience to experience the book before it comes available. So keep an eye out for the first one. I plan to unveil it on Tuesday.

To a Life Beyond Ordinary!
Orlando Javien Jr., The Man of Many Hats