AIM HIGH!



"The greater danger for most of us is not that our aim is to high and we miss, but that it is too low and we hit it." - Michelangelo

Last Sunday while sitting in the church pews God shined his bright light on a lovely couple. With a tapping on my heart I heard God say, "Pray for them, lift them up to me!" I did so and then my curiosity got to me. Why did God want me to pray for them. Was there something they needed. So after service I approached them and asked if there was anything in particular that they needed praying over.

The couple's name was Lawrence and Linda Hurtado. They mentioned that they wanted prayer over their cousin who was battling Lymphoma and needed help raising money for finding a cure for a disease that touches many of our lives, cancer. Linda has made it her goal to raise $500,000 for the cause, she is definitely aiming high. She is willing to sacrifice her hair to reach her goal. As you can see in the pictures she has been growing it out for over 20 years.

The prayer that she asked for was to get the word out about her mission. And so I am answering that prayer by sharing this story with you all, my faithful audience.
If you feel compelled to aid in her mission please visit her website to donate. www.stbaldricks.org

To an Extraordinary Life,
Orlando Javien Jr., The Man Of Many Hats