The Truth Will Set You Free Conference - OLMC

Click to watch video

















On March 29th I had the great pleasure of sharing the stage with San Diego Chargers quarterback, Philip Rivers.



It was quite an adventure sharing my story to the 500+ men that attended.  I was very encouraged to see men hungry for a faith beyond ordinary.  I received a lot of great feedback from the men.  Many of the guys came to me and told me that I told their story on stage.  It's funny the male species is not very different.  The problem is that most men don't talk about their struggles with one another.  If we would only allow ourselves to be a little vulnerable than we may find solace in knowing we are not alone.  And in opening ourselves to one another we may find friends that would help us up when we fall just like the words from Ecclesiates 4:9-10

"Two are better than one, because they have a good reward for their toil.  For if they fall, one will lift up his fellow: but woe to him who is alone when he falls and has not another to lift him up."

To a Faith Beyond Ordinary!
Orlando Javien Jr,
The Man of Many Hats